Now Hiring Recycling / Warehouse Technician
Job Description, Full time
- A growing 28 year old material management and recycling company adding warehouse staff.
- Work 3.5, 12 hour days. Have 3.5 days off per week!
- These positions work with trucks and trailers to load/unload, process/sort and bale incoming recycling materials and includes a variety of daily tasks depending on the incoming materials of the day.
- We prefer employees with basic forklift experience but we also train our warehouse staff on various duties including baling, shredding, sorting, forklift, truck loading, dismantling, and customer service. These positions can be fairly physical at times and the ability to lift heavy items is required.
- The most important aspect of our hiring process is to find great folks to work with. We understand that you spend a lot of time with your coworkers and we want the day to be enjoyable to all employees. As a smaller company we treat each employee with respect and not just a number.
- We contribute to benefits after 90 days that include health, dental, vision, 401 k, and profit sharing.
- You must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening.
Please send a resume for review or email us for an application to fill out. We look forward to hearing from you!
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Colorado Drivers License?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
We contribute to benefits after 90 days that include health, dental, vision, 401 k, and profit sharing.
You must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening. You must have a valid Colorado Drivers License
Email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org